At Hallmark Building Supplies, Inc., we share a personal and professional commitment to ensure the safety and well being of all Associates. To this end, formal safety and wellness initiatives have been established as an integral part of Hallmark's culture.
Respect for People
- Our success depends on how much we care for our customers, each other, and our suppliers.
- We encourage a balanced life. Work to live, not live to work.
- We respect differences and listen to each other.
- We say "thanks."
Ethical Behavior (Integrity)
We conduct ourselves and our business affairs in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards and fairness. We comply with all applicable laws and strive to be a respected corporate citizen. We are honest and endeavor to do the right thing for our associates, customers, suppliers, vendors, partners, and the industry.
We are responsible to do our part to reduce our environmental footprint and are continuously looking for ways that we can affect it in our business.
Behaviors we value in our interactions with customers (and they value from us):
- Being reliable. Get the right product to the right place at the right time and priced properly.
- Being responsive. Respond to phone calls and emails promptly and provide solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Being professional. Associates at Hallmark are expected to act in a professional manner by being honest, polite, highly trained, and never criticize fellow associates or the competition.
- Providing optional solutions to their needs or problems.
- Keeping promises.
- Demonstrating a positive, urgent, friendly, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Use a person's name frequently in conversation.
- Make the person we are interacting with feel important and know we care.
- Demonstrate our sincere appreciation for their business or for bearing with us if we make a mistake.